To orient yourself to these sacred tools, let’s get clear on what exactly they are.
Holy Water ::
This isn’t your typical holy water from a Catholic Church. In case it needed to be said, the church isn’t the only authority capable of creating powerful holy waters. In fact, they learned how to do so from pagan & hermetic traditions before them – but I digress.
This holy water is a blend of blessed waters from across the world, anchoring at 5 different directions with unique associations & purposes.
Lourdes, France :: East, Air; This water comes from the cavernous chapel that is said to be associated with Mary Magdalene & Mother Maria. Countless accounts of miracle healings from these waters have been reported here.
Sedona, Arizona :: South, Fire; Natural spring water that has been prayed upon by hundreds of people in countless ceremonies.
Kauai, Hawaii :: West, Water; Specifically from fresh water caves where ancient rites & rituals in honor of the Holy Mother have been offered for decades.
Pacific Northwest Rain :: North, Earth; The lush rainforests of Cascadia offer immense healing through their moist greenery. This rain from a full moon night was collected with the intention to invoke balance for the weather, calling forth rains where they are needed most.
Mt. Shasta, California :: Center, Spirit; This natural spring water has been blessed & prayed upon by countless people, priestesses, magis & Indigenous leaders across many years.
- These waters have been further blessed in hermetic ceremony under the lineage of the Golden Dawn under many aligned cosmologies.
- Additionally, organic salt has been added to these waters. Salt is a foundational mineral that is a staple ingredient for cleansing & purifying purposes across countless magical lineages.
Bonus Fact :: Once you have holy water, you can turn any water into holy water. Consider this bottle as the “Mother”, & as long as you have 1/4 of the water still in it, you can add more water to it (preferably spring, distilled, or sacred waters). Infinite supply! In this case, it won’t have my Florida Water or magic touch, but potent nonetheless.
- Related ~ if you ever desire a sustainable refill of my batch, just reach out & we’ll coordinate a zero-waste refill!
Florida Water // Agua de Florida ::
The most common Florida Water you may find has been based off a traditional recipe from South America used to clear energy & as an offering to spiritual allies. The recipe was first created by the shamans of the Andes Mountains to mimic the smell that is experienced during trance journeys to the heavenly spirit realms.
The Florida Water included in this spray is hand-crafted in ceremony by Claire using only natural materials from the Pacific Northwest. This includes, but is not limited to ::
- Organic Potato-based Vodka, formulated from Mt. Hood (Wy’East) spring water
- Organic sunset-pink Roses, prayed upon with love for many years
- Organic Lavender
- Organic Orange & Lemon peel
- Organic Eucalyptus
- Organic Rosemary
- Organic Lemon Balm
- Organic Cinnamon
- Organic Clove
Florida water was intentionally added to these holy water sprays to uplift the recipient with the healing power of plants & flowers. It adds a gentle, sweet fragrance that brightens the spirit.
Additionally, the Florida Water grounds the more celestially-charged Holy Water with earth-based wisdom; unifying Earth & Sky.
How to Use Your Spray
These are some starter ideas, but please feel welcome to get creative! ( Just remember: external use only )
For Yourself or a Loved One ::
- Spray over body & auric field. Take a deep breath as you envision any undesired energies dissolving away.
Of Items ::
- Altars, sacred items, crystals, photos etc. all can benefit from regular cleansing as well. Give them a spritz, & consider placing them under moon or starlight for extra energetic charge.
Of Spaces & Places ::
- Spray across your room, home, bed, pillow, living room any time you could benefit from a fresh reset. This can be especially important if you are preparing for spiritual work, or have just finished. Imagine you are painting your walls with golden light as you do so.
Ritual Magick ::
Give an Offering ::
As explained in depth in my upcoming training program, Becoming Magick (coming September 2023), giving offerings to our spiritual guides & allies is foundational to a strong practice.
- Pour some of the water into a bowl to use as an offering to ancestors, Mother Earth, allies, and/or your higher self.
- Add some to your mirror cleaning solution and bless your personal mirrors with self-love affirmations
- Additionally, you can anoint yourself for any particular purpose you may have. Ex: Anointing your third eye for clearer psychic sight.
- Spray some in the shower or add the liquid to the bath. My Sacred Salts are created especially for this ritual purpose, & the protection sprays can be potent too.
- Add some to your floor cleaning solution to give your entire home an added energetic boost.
- Pour some in a small bowl and place outside your front door for protection. You can also place a bowl on your nightstand or spray over your pillow for nighttime protection, while enhancing spiritual connection to dreams. A bowl of salt can be supportive for this, as well.
- Wear like perfume for when you are traveling or out of the house.
- You can use this spray for any ritual magic purpose you have, but one simple idea would be to spray on your cash & cards for blessings of prosperity.