Thank you so much for connecting!
My name is Claire Avelina (pronouns she/her).
I am devoted to empowering the authentic wisdom that lives inside all of us– an embodied truth that can unleash our personal liberations & help us return home to our souls, bodies & the Earth.
Background & Training
coaching & mentorship
- 2023 – 2024 | Coaching Training with the CoActive Training Institute (ICF-Accredited)
- 2023 – 2024 | Emotional Response-Ability Technique with award-winning behavioral scientist, Charles Jones
- 2021 | Trained in Feminine Leadership & Empowerment Coaching with Allie McFee
- 2019 | Institute of Integrative Nutrition
Leadership & Advocacy
- 2016 – present | Professional marketing, public relations, human resources & business management
- 2013 – present | On-going trainings in trauma-informed, harm reduction & culturally competent practices
- 2012 – present | Volunteer & official leadership in politics, grassroots activism, & non-profit causes
- 2009 – present | Organizational community / team building, through means such as mediation, retreats etc.
- 2015 – 2016 | Worked as the Vice President of the University of Oregon
- 2013 | Began work sexual violence prevention & education, which was a full-time devotion of over 5 years
- 2009 | Began journey of working as a peer counselor, emotional health coach & advocate
- 2023 | Theta Healing Level II Certified
- 2021 | “Life Activation” Technique
- 2020 | Shamanic Training in Traditional “Soul Retrieval” & “Cord Cutting”
- 2019 | Taoist “Womb Clearing” Technique
- 2016 | Usui Reiki Level II
- 2024 | Kambo Practitioner Training under the lineage & guidance of the Indigenous Matsés Tribe
- 2019 | Cacao Facilitator training with Serap Kara of Cacao Mama
- 2018 | Herbal Ceremonialist training under Emma Downie, herbalist of Indigenous Algonquian descent
- 2022 | Began my studies of the Gene Keys
- 2020 | Devoted more resources & time to learning the ancestral practices of my Norse & Irish heritage
- 2018 | Ordained as a Priestess & Ceremonialist of Magdalene, Venusian, & Avalon lineages; or otherwise translated to: gnostic-style Christian mysticism
- 2017 | Began studying the hermetic practices of the Golden Dawn
- 2016 | Initiated into understanding & navigating the paranormal
- 2009 | Began studying palmistry & Western astrology
- November 2022, I hosted & co-facilitated my first 4-day women’s empowerment retreat with 18 participants. Lifelong friendships were made & many lives were transformed. See testimonials for examples & stories.
- In September 2021, I partnered with the founder of the Bagby Hotsprings Conservation Collective, and helped fundraise $75,000 for the preservation of Portland’s beloved hot springs.
- In December 2019, I co-founded & produced the event, Peace for Amazonia, which was an intimate music & community festival experience. With bare minimal resources, we raised $1,000 for the Dessana Institute in Brazil in order to help preserve the Amazon Rainforest & support its indigenous communities.
- In 2015, I was elected as my university’s student body Vice President, representing & serving the needs of more than 24,000 students on both local & federal levels. I additionally was awarded Friar’s & Honors Society accolades for my academic & leadership skills.
Integrity is my North Star.
I was raised in a culture that glorified ambition, yet suffered extreme levels of depression, anxiety & toxic competition. Welcome to the Silicon Valley.
As I watched my hometown transform from quiet orchards to bustling sky-rises before my eyes, a deep pit in my gut warned me something wasn’t quite right.
That was evidently exposed by the intense social dynamics: a reality where everyone was deeply conditioned to tie their worth to only what they do – not who they authentically are.
So I started a mental health initiative at my high school, in attempt to mitigate high suicide rates. I became trained as a peer counselor, & my dreams of becoming a therapist began to unfold.
Alas, external influences derailed those dreams, & I gave into social pressures to pursue a more “normal” path instead – marketing. From my years in the business & non-profit world, I have since chiseled my practice to only amplify the voices of organizations doing good with honest strategies.
As much as I tried to “fit in” with the status quo, I could not deny the psychic abilities that had been with me since I was a child. My clairsentience, clairaudience & clairvoyance would consistently guide me to perfect circumstances, & witnesses would call it “luck.” But I always knew there was more to it.
& I was devoted to finding out. Series of life initiations, including what is sometimes called a “dark night of the soul”, brought me to the knees of the altar of my own spirit. I channeled the determination I picked up as a in school & sought to learn everything I possibly could about the mysteries of life.
( & certainly here, I’ll forever remain a student for life )
I’m committed to helping return the power to the people,
through multi-dimensional services, education & events.
To me, sovereign empowerment & mysticism
are sacred activism.
After over a decade of working in grassroots activism & mental health, I have seen & experienced first-hand how alternative approaches to well-being can radically transform & uplift individuals & communities of all backgrounds & demographics.
I believe opening the minds, softening the hearts & re-inspiring the spirits of the people will & does actively improve the state of the collective whole.
In a time of immense instability worldwide, I am firmly devoted to helping others find their solid footing: within themselves as sovereign individuals, within their relationship to the earth & spirit, & within their unique roles amongst community.
I actively work with therapists & social workers to be this bridge.
We need all hands on deck during this time in the world. So I work directly as a professional ally with therapists & social workers to help provide their client networks safe, trauma-informed, culturally-competent healing approaches that can uniquely support & complement their work in therapy.
I also work with clients directly in 1:1 and/or group experiences, focusing on their individual empowerment development as an already whole, multi-faceted person. The scope of my work is detailed here.
I am currently sharing my in-person services in the Pacific Northwest & American West Coast, primarily on the land originally stewarded by the Chinook Nations, nestled near the mountain Wy’East (otherwise known as Mt. Hood).
Life is an ecosystem of relationships. We build & grow alongside one another. If you’d like to form one with me, you’re welcome to reach out anytime via this contact form. It’d be my honor to get to know you.
Thank you for being here, however you arrived. May infinite blessings shower your path forward.
kind words from clients
“The energy clearing I received from Claire was absolutely one of, if not the, best healing sessions I have ever experienced. Claire stood with me in such soft strength, supporting me in feeling deeply loved and held through the uncomfortable vulnerability of experiencing and expressing heavy grief in front of someone who I had only just met not even an hour before.
Her ability to gracefully communicate each step of the process as we went was so helpful in connecting with understanding why she was doing what she was doing in each moment, which I feel strengthened the effectiveness of the process for me.
After our session, I felt a lightness in my energy like I haven’t felt since I was a child. Claire has helped me to begin repairing a connection to ancestral energies that have been closed off to me for lifetimes and I am so, so grateful.”eyanna s.
“Writing in pain and feeling hollow, empty, Claire essentially brought me back to life. Helped me come home to myself like never before.
The healing she offered brought me to my sacred circle where I remembered how supported and loved I am as we melted black tar from my heart space, and I was able to remember just how powerful I am.
With a grandmother’s level of compassion, wisdom and love; you are safe with Claire.”
– Ashley L.
“I’ve been searching for the right guide to dive deeper into healing work with and upon meeting Claire, I felt a strong pull to take the step. I’m grateful to have listened to my intuition, & for Claire to hold space for me as we did some big work!
Before my session I felt so out of touch with myself and with her guidance, we were able to revive an aspect of myself that I’ve missed for so long. I’m excited to continue my journey with a brighter perspective and am looking forward diving deeper with my remarkable new guide. Thank you Claire, you’re doing big work for the collective!”yuliya s.
“I’ve known Claire for the past 9 years and have watched her blossom so much as a healer. I’ve always felt Claire’s magic and she truly radiates it with all offerings! The soul retrieval was an enlightening experience.
Claire takes great care of her clients, being communicative every step of the way and always checking in for consent. Nothing is done without checking in first which felt like she created a really safe and comfortable space for me. I would highly recommend experiencing Claire’s magic for your self and stepping into your divine power.”
– Amanda D.
“During my session, I felt so incredibly held & seen by Claire. She was so kind & gentle in making sure I was comfortable & aware of what we are doing throughout the entire process.
I was amazed by Claire’s intuitive powers– as she was working on me she felt into a lot of processing & releasing that was necessary for my healing journey. The experience has overall made me feel lighter, empowered, & more embracing of my sovereignty.
I truly believe that this is powerful experience that every woman should pursue, & Claire is a perfect guide to shepherd this process”– Bryce B.
“I feel so honored to have received a session with Claire. I knew it would be a powerful one, but I didn’t realize how much depth it would be. The way she holds a safe container and space, truly makes all the difference when trying to dive deep into your blockages. She does such an incredible job of making it your personal experience, and how to best support your needs in the best way possible.
She is the true embodiment of love, and feeling that love while processing is such potent medicine. I highly suggest working with Claire, she truly is magic and will make sure to bring out the magic in yourself.“
– Jasmine A.
“Claire is an absolute treasure of wisdom well beyond her years. It’s clear that her interactions with clients are sourced from a true passion and clear intention for wanting the best for others. She serves fully from the heart, which echoes through her words and actions.
As an entrepreneur in the Silicon Valley, I’ve readily depended on Claire for her guidance and attribute much of my success on her far-sighted wisdom. She has helped me create a happier and more holistic life overall.
I strongly recommend Claire for her offerings in holistic healer, intuitive readings, and coaching/counseling. She has been such a blessing in my life in so many more ways than one.”timothy y.
For updates on what I’m up to
Sign up for my newsletter for occasional updates, event announcements, & fresh news
( Promise, I never spam )